Court business

timtimbelgium

Squad Player
Not sure where to post this but since court business has taken up a lot of chat over the years I thought a thread specific to court cases may be appropriate
In case we forgot about him , Mike Ashley hasn't gone away.

Remote hearing
Before LIONEL PERSEY QC sitting as a Judge of the High Court

Wednesday 13 January 2021
At 10:30 AM (All Day)

CMC

CL-2018-000631 SDI Retail Services Limited v. The Rangers Football Club Limited

The hearing will be available to representatives of the media, on their request, and therefore will be a hearing conducted in public in accordance with CPR PD51Y. It will be organised and conducted using Microsoft Teams. Any media representative (or any other member of the public) wishing to witness the hearing will need to do so over the internet and provide an email address at which to be sent an appropriate link for access. Please contactcomct.listing@justice.gov.uk

Pedromcq71

Pro Youth
Noticed it myself, hopefully we can debate about how and what it will bring to the Scottish football monitor site, also tiz only a ball rolling it could roll for a while considering the epidemic of now.
At least in my eyes the new spfl will also have to answer questions?

GunnerB

Pro Youth
Did not get to the chance to vitually witness any of this but I see from other sources that Sports Direct seem to be moving towards alleging deceit. No lawyer myself but I know a couple and they have expressed surprise at this language being introduced at this stage. They are of the opinion( jeez such legaleese) that either SDIR are supremely confident or are trying to pressure the defendants to settle on a higher figure.

So I said a high stakes poker game then? They were appalled at my base interpretation.

timtimbelgium

Squad Player

Not much on here except wrangling over costs , the quote that this "new" case would be approx 12 days long and the allegations of deceit from Ashley's side are interesting though. I thought it was all over bar the shouting and we were just waiting on a figure being decided . It certainly looks like Ashley is going for the jugular and why not after the contempt he has been treated with .

Top Bottom